Zelle® brings you a fast, safe, and effortless way to send money in minutes1 to your friends and family, right from your mobile banking app.
|Send money directly from your account to theirs-typically in minutes¹||Send or receive money right from your Magnolia State Bank App||
Send money to anyone you know2 using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zelle?
Zelle is a fast, safe, and effortless way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes¹. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
Who can I Send Money to with Zelle?
You can send money to friends, family, and others you trust2.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes¹, it’s important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you have used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
How do I use Zelle?
To get started, log into Magnolia State Bank's mobile app and select the plus sign “" it will then direct you to the menu screen, where you will select Zelle®. Enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, to receive a one-time verification code, enter it, accept terms and conditions, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle, simply select someone from your mobile device’s contact list (or add a trusted person’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number), add the amount you would like to send and an optional note, review each item, then hit “Send.” In most cases, the money is available to the recipient in a matter of minutes¹.
- To request money using Zelle, choose “Request,” select the individual(s) from whom you’d like to request money from, enter the amount you’d like to request, include an optional note, review, and hit “Request” ¹.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
|Download our App to Start Sending your Friends & Family Money|
|(Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window)|
- To help ensure your payments arrive quickly ask your friends and family to enroll with Zelle before you send them money.
- If you send money to someone who is not enrolled with Zelle, they will receive a notification prompting them to enroll. After enrollment, the money will move directly into your recipient's account. Once their first payment completes, your recipient will be able to receive future payments faster, typically within minutes¹.
- If your payment is still pending, we recommend confirming that the person you sent money to has enrolled with Zelle and that you entered the correct email address or U.S. mobile phone number. If you’re waiting to receive money, you should check to see if you have received a payment notification, we recommend following up with the sender to confirm they entered the correct email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Still having Trouble?
Please call our Customer Support team at 478-374-3418.
¹To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
²Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends, and people you know and trust. It is recommended that you do not use Zelle to send money to people you do not know. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
³Mobile carrier fees may apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.