Join our exceptional team.
A great place to bank, and a great place to work.
- We have a strong culture – a team of great people working together to provide outstanding service to our customers every day.
- We follow the golden rule which is the principle of treating others as you want to be treated.
- We are committed to making lives better through outstanding products, an unwavering dedication to our customers and a deep commitment to serving our communities.
- Our institution is built– soundness, quality, leadership and our commitment to always putting our customers first.
If you decide to become a part of the Magnolia team, here's our commitment to you:
- We will do what is right, honest, direct and fair.
- We will communicate effectively and be open for feedback.
- We will treat you fairly. Our compensation and benefit packages are competitive over the long run and our incentive plans are aligned with our operating objectives and strategies.
- We will provide you with opportunities to grow. We believe in the development of our people through feedback and opportunities for career pathing and success.
- We work together.
- Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department by phone at 478-374-3418 or by email.
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Policies and Programs/Leadership Development
- In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Magnolia will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- Magnolia does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, equal pay or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer a variety of medical plans for our employees, including prescription drug coverage, vision and dental plans.
In the event of a serious illness or injury, we want our employees and their families to take comfort knowing a company-paid long-term disability plan is provided for each eligible employee.
Company-paid life insurance along with accidental death and dismemberment is provided to each eligible employee.
Retirement Plan 401(K)
Employees are eligible to begin contributing to the plan on the first of the quarter starting six months after their start date.
- Short-term disability
- Additional life insurance
- Short-term disability
Want to join our team? See our current job openings.